Resume and Material Submission Policies -
If you wish to submit your resume or media materials to Filcro Media Staffing, please read the statements below to fully understand how we assimilate and react to submissions.
Submission Policy & Modes
- Resumes should be submitted within a chronological format and include salary history and geographic preferences on the resume or cover letter.
- Only one resume submission is required to apply for multiple searches. List all searches of interest or discussed in your cover letter. Cover letters should be brief
- We welcome all material submissions if they provide the information requested in this paragraph.
- Resumes should be submitted in DOC, TXT, PDF or RTF "PC" formats. Our preference is Microsoft Word by e-mail. MAC documents cannot be read by our OCR server
- Resumes must designate a specific current search in the subject line or a specific skill set in the subject line. Please view our skill set lists by visiting our practices page to see which skill set(s) at the top of the page best designate your broadcasting or media experience if you are not sure
- Blank subject line e-mails are treated as spam and deleted.
- Filcro Media Staffing nor their associated companies will accept blind or 3rd party resumes.
Resumes without candidate identification, salary history, dates of employment and geographic preferences cannot be processed. Due to virus scanning and spam considerations, resumes containing viruses are deleted, not repaired. Based on the high volume of submissions, received by the firm, please do not call to confirm receipt of resumes. Unsolicited resume link.
If you have had three (3) jobs or more, within the past seven (7) years, please indicate briefly your reason for leaving each position.
Only recruited, screened, tiered, invited candidates are provided a "user name" and "password" for our senior media $500,000+ executive search environment. Unsolicited calls will garner no results for access. However, we accept all submissions and any person appropriate for any retained search will be contacted to determine their interest and qualifications. If you have reached this page in error and have the appropriate codes please click here to reenter your OIC user name and password. Thank you.
How We Assimilate Resumes
Resumes appropriate for current and future search assignments are guided to the proper research associate or the addressed executive. Contact with our firm subsequent to resume submission, can only be initiated by our firm.
Filcro Media Staffing cannot respond to every submission, unsolicited or otherwise. The firm reserves the right to utilize any resume in the establishment of a current or potential search universe and to reject any submission without notification.
Return receipt e-mail is your only mode of confirmation. Due to the high volume of submissions please do not call to confirm receipt of resumes.
How We Function
- Filcro Media Staffing functions as a retained executive search firm
- It is a conflict of interest to search for employment or provided representation on behalf of candidates.
- Skill assessments are provided to retained client companies within context of a specific search assignment.
- Filcro Media Staffing is retained to identify, recruit, screen and attract executives who can facilitate media business interests and goals within context of a formalized search assignment.
- Filcro Media Staffing conducts all candidate research in-house and does not accept 3rd party referrals or work jointly with other agents or representatives.
Media Materials - Reels, Scripts, Treatments, Interactive, Art Work
- Bibles, treatments and scripts cannot be accepted unless requested
- Requested demo reels and associated materials for producers, development executives, editors, on air promo, artists, art directors, web development and interactive personnel can be submitted on VHS, BETA, MINI-DV tape formats, DVD, CD-R/W, USB flash or ZIP drives. All items must be labeled on jacket, disk or shell with name and phone number
- These items are not returnable and become part of our recruitment and identification library for a period of up to two (2) years
- Tape stock and flash drives after two (2) years are demagnetized and donated to film & video learning institutions
- Filcro Media Staffing will assume no responsibility or liability for any materials submitted nor the return of same.
- The securing of appropriate registration, trademark and intellectual property rights are the sole responsibility of the party submitting materials to our firm, solicited or otherwise.
- FedEx, Certified Mail, UPS, DHL or return receipt e-mail are the only modes of receipt confirmation. Please do not call to confirm receipt of materials, Thank you.
Filcro Media Staffing
521 Fifth Avenue Avenue
New York, NY 10175
Tel (212) 599-0909
Fax (212) 599-1023
All rights reserved 1985-2008, Filcro Media Staffing, Inc. - Media and Broadcasting Executive Search Firms